Thursday, March 11, 2010

Law in the City and a Country Garden

Hello one and all!

Welcome back and please excuse my absence - there has been an unprecedented 11 days (yes, ELEVEN!) of sunshine!  And this wonderful lack of rain also means plenty of work to do in the yard, and Neil and I have been busy getting it ready for a complete overhaul. So far we've burned lots of branches (and the leftover wood panels from some sort of edifice just left in the yard by the previous occupants), made some trips to the dump to get rid of leaves and other random stuff found amongst the grass (I think this has been the wasteland for children's toys that had the misfortune to find their way over the fence...think The Sandlot...).  But much progress has been made and I can't wait to get those veggies planted!

Meet my newest companion...



I'd show you the photo I took of my now well-weathered wellies, however my computer is broken.  Ugh.  Oh, and after one long and chilly day of work, I came in and made myself a cup of tea.  Seriously.  I did it without even thinking.  Assimilating much??

********


However, the biggest and most exciting news I have to report is that I've been accepted into the GDL/CPE programme at City University, BPP and Nottingham/Kaplan law schools!

Now the difficult decision process...


Fetching wig, no?



Well peeps, I'm off to do some really exciting things like more yard work and taxes.  I'll catch up soon!












No comments:

Post a Comment